October 4, 2022
Personal data is in most cases collected directly from you or generated as part of the use of the Application. We automatically collect and process data regarding the operation and performance of our product and service. To provide you with the services of the Application (“Purpose”), we will collect and process personal data about you as follows:
1. The Application will collect and process the following personal data:
a. User Profile/Account Information such as user type, profile/account name,
password, and geographical location
b. User Contact Information such as first and last name and e-mail address
c. Device Identification Information such as serial number, IP-address, and MACaddress
d. Any [usage, measurement and other] data provided by you for the provision of the service
2. We use your information to deliver the basic functionality of the services of the Application; carry out the contract between us; provide certain features that you choose to use; provide technical support; allow you to create, modify and view your account information; and comply with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice.
3. All data will be treated as confidential information and will only be used for the Purpose.
4. Your personal data will be stored by our platform in a third-party service provider location in Europe and may be accessed by Harvia and our platform provider on a need to know basis. Furthermore, your personal data may be processed by our service providers, such as developer of the Application in Europe.
5. Harvia complies with the Finnish Data Protection Act (1050/2018, as amended) and the
European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679, “GDPR”) when processing
6. To the extent you have not used the system for 24 months, Harvia will have right to delete your User Profile/Account.
7. You have the right to access your data and you can obtain a copy of your personal data
which Harvia Application stores and processes about you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further, you may object to your personal data being processed or request that your personal data is rectified. If you wish to object to your personal data being processed or have your data rectified, please contact email@example.com with this message. You may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in Finland, the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman.
8. When you change or delete your information or account, we may maintain a copy of the
original information in our records for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes
To the extent we are required to do so by law, we reserve the right to disclose information about you that we have collected. For example, we may be required to disclose information collected about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, or in order to defend our rights against legal liability. We also reserve the right to disclose your personal information where it is necessary to do so in order to investigate, prevent, or take action to prohibit suspected illegal activities.
We will take appropriate technical and organizational security measures, including the use of firewalls and anti-virus software, amongst others, to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, such security measures cannot prevent all loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such information, and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your choices regarding your personal information
You may choose what, if any, personal information you provide to us. However, if you choose not to provide certain information your experiences with our product and services may be affected.
Changes to our policy
Harvia Finland Oy
P.O. Box 12 (Teollisuustie 1 – 7)
Effective Date: October 23, 2020.